Understand each dimension in the IES, do an informal guided self-assessment, and understand why people get different IES results with Joyce Osland. If professors don’t want to make their own video explanation of the IES, they can show this to students after they take the survey, but before they receive their results.
- Georgia State University Studies the Intercultural Impact of Virtual Exchange
- Which Kozai Group Assessment is Best for Your Organization
- From Theory to Practice: Implementing DEI Programs with Meaningful Results
- How to Gauge Intercultural Competencies in College Undergrads
- 6 KEY TRAITS OF AN INCLUSIVE LEADER