Understand how the IES can be used in tandem with a self-evaluation of intercultural competencies by students in an online course with Mark Mendenhall. Professors can use this video with their own class after students have taken the survey and before they receive their IES results. The video explains each dimension and gives examples before asking students to do a self-assessment, which they submit to the professor. The end of the video touches on the significance of the Personal Development Plan process.
- Georgia State University Studies the Intercultural Impact of Virtual Exchange
- Which Kozai Group Assessment is Best for Your Organization
- From Theory to Practice: Implementing DEI Programs with Meaningful Results
- How to Gauge Intercultural Competencies in College Undergrads
- 6 KEY TRAITS OF AN INCLUSIVE LEADER